Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Y is for Yipee!

Santa was very good to me this year because he brought me a new camera! Yipee! Now that all the family is gone and the festivities are over, I'll have to spend some time learning how to use it! This is a Nikon D80 DSLR camera. I also got a big thick book on digital photography that I have started reading.

I've always wanted a more advanced camera and be able to control all the settings manually. Plus there are all type of accessories for the camera! You can change lenses, add a flash, filters, etc. And who doesn't love accessories? So I'm very excited about my new toy. Now I just have to sit down and learn how/when/why to change settings and hopefully take some great pictures.

The camera does have a point and shoot feature that I have been playing with the last couple days. So hopefully by Friday I will have some yarn pr0n taken with the new camera.

6 comments:

Bezzie said...

Woah! What a camera!! Can't wait to see some hi-def yarn pron!

Monika said...

Be still my heart! That'sa nice piece of equipment. Would love to play a little bit with it myself! ;o)

cpurl17 said...

Wow! You already take fabulous photos so I can only imagine with you'll have in store for us with this baby!!

Angela said...

Wow! Nice camera! I got a camera for christmas, too. I have barely had enough time to read through the instruction book. Truthfully, your site has encouraged me to improve the photography on my blog. You are a talented photographer. Maybe you could give me a few pointers:)

Ang

Zonda said...

Verry nice there!! Expecting even better pr0n now! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yea Rah Santa!!! Now don't you feel bad that you made him go on such a "treasure hunt"? Nah ---I wouldn't either...