Friday, December 08, 2006

Fiber Friday - Koigu KPPPM

This little lovely is Koigu KPPPM color p606. I am currently using this to knit the Anastasia Socks from Pepperknit. I looked in my knitting journal last night and apparently these sock have been on my needles since August! I've got one sock finished and I am at the gusset for the second sock. I just keep getting side tracked with other projects.

I'm going to make an attempt to get this project kick started this weekend. I'll have to put down the Kureyon and pick up the Koigu. That isn't a bad compromise at all!

8 comments:

Bezzie said...

When I first was introduced to the "nicer" yarns, I would always mix Kureyon and Koigu up!

Very pretty--and the pictures are showing up ginormous in bloglines for Triple X Large yarn pron!

Trillian42 said...

Mmmmmmm... yummy colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Can't wait to see the sock you'll make with it!

cpurl17 said...

That is an awesome close up!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely pic - great colors on the Koigu.

Zonda said...

Those are awesome colors! I can't wait to see your socks!!! Those will look amazing! (well..you know..it's not like you haven't been doing any other "big" projects lately LOL!)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarn. You could use another pair of hands.

Angela said...

Sidetracked with other projects? Do tell! (you should see my knitting bag(s)...I have untangled the mess of several Christmas projects I don't know how many times! Just got a new book, too. It's called "One Skein Wonders." Lots of cool projects. Just what I need...more projects.

Ang