I've been tagged...
Thanks to Ang at Angelarea Knits, you are about to learn some things about me that just weren't meant to be known. And if you listen to my husband - six things just isn't enough to cover it. So I'll try and pick out a few key things.
Now the rules say I'm supposed to list six weird things about me and then tag six people to do the same. But I'm not going to tag anyone. If you are reading this and willing to post six weird things about you - please do. But let me know, I want to read about them!
Six Weird Things About Me:
1. I have a fear of bridges. Not of the bridge itself, it's more involved than that. I am actually afraid that the car I am riding in will go careening over the edge and plunge into water and I won't be able to get out of the car and I will drown. If there is ice on a bridge - you can almost forget about me driving over it. When I do drive over a bridge, I walk through steps to get out of the car if it does go over the edge and I keep my finger on the power window switch. You know (well I know; I've read about it) that the power will fail in power windows if a car is submerged in water. The window has to be down in order to swim out. I need to just get one of those little tools that will break a car window and cut a seat belt strap if needed. There is also the pressure from the water that will prevent you from opening the car door. I think the weirdest part is that I've read about what to do if this does happen. My college roommate figured I died that way in a former life. I don't really buy into that; but I'm not sure where the fear comes from.
I know Zonda has a bridge phobia too. But I'm not sure if she is as far along as I am.
2. I don't like to drink directly from a glass at a restaurant - I have to use a straw.
3. All the clothes hanging in my closet are arranged by color. I guess the weirdiest part is that the colors have to be in a certain order. I order them according to the spectrum (ROY G BIV). White and black aren't covered by that - so white clothes always hang in the first section and black goes at the end. My husband and I share a closet so his clothes have to be done this way too.
4. You know the screws in the wall switchplates? Well all the little slots in the screw heads must be going the same direction. And, they must be vertical.
I guess by now you might have figured out that I can be a little compulsive.....
5. I'm clumsy. I've fallen downstairs and upstairs (both this year). I will even trip over my shadow if it gets in the way. My husband call me his little ballerina.
6. When things are grouped together - like knick knacks on a shelf or plants in the garden - they must be grouped in odd numbers; usually numbers of three or five.
So, if you are willing - please take this as a tag to post Six Weird Things About You!