Thursday, December 21, 2006

W is for Wreath

This is our favorite Christmas wreath. My mother-in-law made it several years ago. The "reindeer" head came from a stuffed moose my husband and his siblings had and loved. My in-laws had a house fire and the head of the moose was the only thing salvageable. So she decided to take the head and turn it into a reindeer wreath for Christmas. He does have a red nose - it just isn't attached right now. It is packed away in some box of Christmas decorations and I haven't been able to put me hands on it. Hopefully she doesn't call me on it when she visits this year for the holidays.

5 comments:

Bezzie said...

That is so clever!!! I think he's Christmasy as a moose in a wreath. No need to be species cross dressing!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!! :)

Angela said...

Tag! You're it! See my blog for details:)

Ang

Zonda said...

Too cute! I love it!! Hehe my hubby is going to love his new moose pj pants LOL!

PURLPOWER said...

When I first saw this I thought 'why has Sharon put a furry sporran in a wreath?'...then I put my glasses on! He's great.