Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Won!

I won a Blogoversary Contest over at the Esoteric Knitter's blog. She knits wonderful socks - check out her blog if you haven't. See what she sent me? The chocolates made it to the picture but they won't last long after that. I've already made a big dent in the number of chocolates in that bag. There are two notes pads too. I can never have too many note pads and these say "It's all about me". That is a running joke between me and my hubby so these are going to be perfect to leave him little notes. And of course, there is sock yarn. Two skeins of Claudia Hand Painted Yarn in a rainbow color called Carousel.

Thank you Jennie for such a wonderful prize!

8 comments:

Monika said...

Congratulations! What a lovely prize!

Zonda said...

Congrats! Nice yummy prizes there!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! That sock yarn will make some really bright socks! It's quite a nice prize assortment. What did you have to do to win??

Jennie said...

Aww thanks for the post. I'm glad you liked them. :)

Bezzie said...

I'm laughing at the card--they issue that greeting card when you get your Texas license. (Ok, not really, but you see it EVERYWHERE down there!)

Love that cheery yarn!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Congratulations!! What a gorgeous colorway!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

Congrats! What a great package!

Anonymous said...

Boo-Yah! Great booty! Congrats!

Ang