Sunday, November 02, 2008

Swissy Sunday



I haven't posted this past week because I'm in Austin for work and I couldn't convince Brad to take pictures of my knitting progress or any fiber stuff at all. His favorite part of my blog is Swissy Sunday so he did agree to take some photos of Sherman and Scarlett for today as long as he got photo credits.

Scarlett is growing like a weed. She was eleven pounds when we first took her to the vet; Friday she weighed in at 21 pounds. She's getting harder and harder to pick up and cuddle each day. She is getting to be more of a playmate for Sherman though. She went down to the creek for the first time this week and she's learning to walk us on her leash. I'm anxious to get home and be done with all this traveling. I miss seeing all her new adventures.

5 comments:

Zonda said...

awww love that first picture! They get along so well and are too cute!!

Bezzie said...

Oh lord, that one of Sherman tickling her belly--PRICELESS! Hee hee!

Monika said...

Awww, such cute pictures! Makes me want to get a puppy too! They are both beautiful doggies.

Julie said...

They are soooo cute!

Deb said...

I love the big one where it looks like they are taking each other for a walk!!