Sunday, November 09, 2008

Swissy Sunday - Scarlett's First Bath

Well this weekend we gave Scarlett her first bath. She actually behaved much better than we could have expected or ever hoped. This photo shows the start of the bath - we put an old towel on the bottom of the tub to help give her better footing and prevent her from slipping around to much.

This might be the only bath she will ever have inside the house. We've always given Sherman his baths outside or taken him to the groomer in the winter if necessary.

We tried another trip to PetSmart this weekend too, but it ended up much like the first. I had to hold her and carry her through the store. I think it is the different floor that she's nervous about.

She's doing well with everything else - we just need to get her out and about more often.

Well, I am finally home and done traveling I'm hoping that work will settle down a little bit as the year comes to an end. I'm looking forward to having more time for fun things like knitting, spinning, puppies, and blogging. I should have some knitting/fiber content later this week.

11 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Aww, I've never seen such a cute wet puppy.

Stephanie said...

Aww - she's so adorable!

Zonda said...

Awww, she looks cute and a bit scared, poor thing!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Awwww....she is such a cutie!! I have pictures of Bailey's first bath with very similar, not quite sure if she likes this, eyes! I love Swissy Sundays!

Monika said...

ADORABLE!

bockstark.knits said...

awwww...she is just so adorable!!!

Bezzie said...

Hee hee, the look on her fact "I'm not so sure about this..."

Shoot, would Sherman even FIT in your tub??? Hee hee!

Julie said...

She is so sweet! It looks like the bath turned out ok.

cpurl17 said...

That is so CUTE! What a sweetie!

Unknown said...

Scarlett's so sweet! She looks like she took her first bath pretty well.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable puppy! I want to snuggle the daylights out of her. She's beautiful.