I've been tagged by Sue to post seven random facts about myself. I'm going to play along and post, but don't worry I'm not going to tag anyone back. I was never any good at tag chasing games when I was little either. If you want to play along - leave a random fact about you or anything you think is interesting in the comments. for this post.
Here are seven facts about me:
1. I've never been to Las Vegas. I don't think I'd like gambling very much, but I'd like to go just to see everything once. Catch a show and see all the lights.
2. I tutored algebra in high school.
3. The monkeys in The Wizard of Oz use to scare me when I was little.
4. I planted tomato plants in my front yard this year. It's good we don't live in a subdivision or I'd be paying daily fines for doing something like that. It isn't something I'd normally do - we don't have a car up on blocks out there or anything. It just seemed like the best place for them. They are mixed in with some perennial flowers though.
5. My husband and I like to fantasize what we'd do if we won the lottery. It's best to be prepared!
6. I have bachelor degrees are in Economics and East Asian Studies. I don't use any of that knowledge for my job.
7. My father-in-law is a lawyer and was able to get the right to officiate our wedding. It was special to have someone close to us perform the ceremony.
Okay, now it's your turn. Leave me a comment with a random fact.