- I have degrees in Economics and East Asian Studies. I don't have a job that utilizes either of these though. I originally wanted to get a degree in philosophy and she was afraid I wouldn't use that!
- My title at work is Web Publications Coordinator. I'm not sure what that really means though.
- I know how to play violin. I decide I wanted to learn to play the violin after our grade school music teacher got Issac Stern to come to our school and play a concert in the school gym. It was very impressive.
- I don't like getting shots at the doctor's office. In fact, I often faint when I do get one. I can't even watch it on TV or in a movie.
- One winter while I was in high school, I dressed up in a big Frosty the Snowman costume and was on the Cowboy Bob show. The whole thing was filmed at the Indianapolis Zoo and I got to dance with Cowboy Bob on TV. The Cowboy Bob show was a local morning cartoon show. He had a dog named Tumbleweed.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
5 Secrets About Me
Well I've been tagged to do another meme, so you are going to learn just a little more about me today. Bobbi from Kelly-Green Rogue has tagged me with the 5 Secrets Meme. The idea is to post 5 things about yourself that have never been reveled on your blog. I'm not sure that these things are really secrets, but I don't think that I've mentioned them before. So, in no particular order: