Well I've started another project. I used the rest of the Kureyon from the stocking project to knit a square for the Lizard Ridge Afghan. I've only done one square so far - but it was fun to knit. It was the first time I did short rows. I don't think I got all the wraps picked up correctly, but I don't see a bunch of holes all over the square. So I guess that is a good thing.
I haven't blocked the square either - I really like the bumpy lumpy texture as it is now. I don't think that will help when seaming blocks together though. I'm not sure how practical a wool afghan is that can't be washed. If it does get finished it will probably be hung on a chair or put in a drawer. It definitely will have to be kept away from Sherman. All his slobber would probably felt the entire thing.
I have no idea how long this will take to finish. I hope my log cabin afghan isn't an indication because I only have one square done for that. I've been thinking about not finishing the log cabin with individual squares, but just building on the one I have done. I'm hoping to work on that when I take some vacation over the holidays.
But back to this afghan... I'd like all the square to be different, so I think I'll just do one now and again when I have some Kureyon out for other projects.