Friday, August 15, 2008

What did he say?

I don't have any new hand spun or knitting to post today. I have a couple of finished knitting projects to share, but I haven't gotten the camera out. I haven't done any spinning either. I'll have nice pictures to show next week. I had Brad answer the little meme that's been going around and here is what he had to say:


1)What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
It keeps the remote control firmly in my grasp...where it belongs :)

2)What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?
Waiting to "let her finish this row" before doing anything.

3)What is something I have knitted, that you recall is good?
Just about everything looks good. I like my socks!

4)Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?
Verdict is still out on this one.

5)Do you have a stash of any kind?
What's a stash?

6)Have I ever embarrassed you, knitting in public?
Not really. But I wouldn't take her on the golf course with me.

7) Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?
The kind that fits on a needle?

8) Can you name another blog?
Does anything from ESPN.com count?

9)Do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops wherever we go?
Not as long as it's next to a coffee shop or a Best Buy.

10) Do you understand the importance of a swatch?
It allows one to accurately tell time?

11) Do you read my blog?
Occasionally...especially when Sherman is featured.

12) If I didn't knit, what would be different?
The camera would sit in a bag collecting dust.

13) Anything you would like to add?
What's for dinner?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's a funny one! ;o)

Monika said...

This is the second of these Q & A I've read, and I had to laugh! :o)))

Deb said...

Husbands are a funny breed aren't they!

gilraen said...

I nearly 'wet myself' laughing at his answers!!! Lovely!! :)

bockstark.knits said...

That is hilarious! Must do this...

Trillian42 said...

You can certainly tell whose husbands are children of the 80's with the swatch question. :D

Annalea said...

My dh is of a more serious bent, but here's what he had to say:

http://thepassionatemind.blogspot.com/2008/08/yeah-what-he-said.html

Thanks for the fun!

Anonymous said...

He is "special" isn't he??? That's why he fits in the family so well!!

Theresa said...

This is sooo very Brad! :) Hi Brad!