Monday, September 01, 2008

An Assortment of Colors

I've been working on my little felted spinning wheel bag. I have an assortment ready for felting. I couldn't decide what I'd like best, so I've knit up an assortment of colors and wools from leftovers and will pick one after they are all felted.

The first two on the left are knit from leftover Noro Kureyon scraps from my Lizard Ridge Afghan. The third bag from the left is knit in Wollmeise Merino-Lammdochtwolle. I've been looking forward to seeing how this felts. I have some more that I'd like to use to knit some felted slippers. The middle bag is more Kureyon scraps and pinkish one on the right of that is knit from some Pattons I have. The last two are Cascade 220 (purple) and Lambs Pride (turquoise).

Once I get these felted and measured I'll post the final results and the simple pattern I used to make the bag.

5 comments:

Annalea said...

I'm looking forward to hearing how much those felt, relative to each other. I have some Kureyon and Lamb's Pride I thought of using together in a felted project, but hesitated because I didn't have enough of either to felt samples first.

Btw, what camera do you use? Your photos are excellent.

Bezzie said...

For a split second, I thought they were weird looking baby hats! Can't wait to see them felted.

Zonda said...

Oh, loving them all, but especially the Rhabarber one. Look forward to seeing them felted :)

Batty said...

Those are all pretty! I wouldn't be able to pick just one.

Jennie said...

Oh wow, so many pretties to choose from. :)